Together we packed 200 Birthing Kits that we hope will help save the lives of 200 mothers and thier babies. Money raised will also be used to train healthworkers to oversee the preggnancys and educate women on how to eat nutritious food to stay healthy during pregnancies.
Click Here To see a video of how Vision Sisters and our fundraising is helping and where the money raised is going.
Thankyou to all the lovely ladies who attended my classes and bought raffle tickets for this wonderful cause.
Please also Visit my Vision Sisters page to see my progress.
Click Here To see my Vision Sisters progress.
Thankyou once again
Jar of Love Fundraising card class.
Table all set up for class then happily busy creating.
Another big Thank you goes out to the ladies who booked and attended my Jar of Love Vision Sister Fundraising Class.
A great afternoon was had by all and together they raised $110 for Vision Sisters.
Congratulations to Elaine Perrit for winning over $100 of Stampin’ Up products in the raffle kindly donated by Stampin’ Up You can’t say you never win anything now !!
To track my progress and find out more about Vision sisters CLICK HERE
My next class Basic Stampin is on Sunday Sept 11th 1-3. Make 6 4×4 cards $20.
Raffle tickets $10 to go in the draw 3 times and win over $100 of Stampin up products. Book now to secure your spot and help save the lives of mothers and babies in Uganda.
Vision Sisters useful facts:-
• Half of all women in Uganda give birth alone without a skilled health worker
• Hearing this, it is no surprise to learn 1 woman in 49 dies in childbirth [in
• To put this into context, in Australia around 5 women die per 100,000 births*.
• A birthing kit that costs $3 and includes six simple items – soap, gloves, gauze, scalpel, plastic mat and string – can greatly reduce the number of women dying in Uganda by reducing infections.
• We are blessed to give birth in Australia, this is our opportunity to pay this forward and help women achieve the same universal right to a clean and safe childbirth
If you would like to have this class in your own home simply arrange a convenient day with me, invite 8-10 friends and I’ll do the rest. I’ll even bring a cake to share all you have to do is relax & have fun.
Hope to see you soon.